Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rejection #1

I received my very first literary agent rejection yesterday from The Knight Agency. I did receive some very positive feedback and some excellent suggestions on what it lacked, so I'm actually quite pumped about it! I'm going to take some time now to comb over the manuscript once again and really incorporate a lot more into it. I think it will really improve things!!! And then... time to query another agent! I've been doing some research and know EXACTLY where I'm sending it next!

June is National Birthday Month. Just kidding...but it is a BIG month in my family! First comes my sister, then my husband, my daughter, my niece, my anniversary, my close friend's anniversary, my dad & step-mom's anniversary...surely I missed someone or something in there! That must mean it's a DURNED good month! Full of love and...birth! I mean life! Hee hee!

No comments: