Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yessssssssssss! Today I am wearing a pair of jeans that I haven't worn since last summer! HooRAH! And they are even a little loose...so I'm doing something right! I did manage to jog both Sunday and Monday, and have completely abandoned snacking. So! Yeah Baby!

Finished chapter 6 of my current WIP! Another HooRAH because I had been a little stuck. So I scrapped the whole thing and started over and now I'm happy with it!

Firebrand never requested any more from me....which I figured, but still. It's a little bit of a bummer. I currently have that manuscript being read with a couple of dudes that I trust to show me all the areas that suck, then I shall revamp it and resubmit it. In the meantime - I'm plugging away at the next one.

I'm reading Twilight and really enjoying it! So cool that a mom can love a book that two of her daughters loved!

No comments: