Friday, January 30, 2009

Brand New Me Day 1:
Was yesterday. I didn't exercise and I did eat poorly. The day started out semi-okay...I ate a bowl of Lucky Charms with my son in the morning and then had half of a chicken breast for lunch. That's all I had because it was prepared already, and it was easy to grab and eat at my desk. Dinner was pizza, of which I had about 4 pieces because I was so hungry. Snacktime rolled in around 8 o'clock and we made deep fried cauliflower, which of course you have to dip in cheese sauce. I also drank two glasses of grape Kool-Aid with it. Something's telling me to CRASH AND BURN before I even get started on my new improved self. WHATEVER! Today was too crazy busy to even add anything else, so I had to skip it. The plan has been moved to Monday, where the Brand New Me plan shall re-boot.

I'm also really wishing winter to be over. I'm sick of wearing two layers every day, boots instead of shoes, wishing my heater in my car was super powered, slippery roads and bad tires, and avoiding the grocery store because who wants to push a grocery cart out to their car in subzero temperatures and a snow packed parking lot? Not this Momma! I'm looking a little like Old Mother Hubbard here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what happened to Saturday and Sunday?????? :)
Could I humbly suggest that you wake up and think positive? You really can start a new you each and every day.
Good luck,
Kate