Thursday, January 15, 2009

I have written two novels and am halfway through my third. My first novel was very rough and while it is done, it will have to be majorly edited and I've put it away for now. I once heard that a first novel should never see the light of day. However! I absolutely love it and with some polishing it could be a great mainstream book.

My second novel is contemporary romance and I have JUST submitted it to Firebrand Literary. Now I pray that they like it while I continue to work my way through my third book, which is more contemporary women's fiction. I'm having a blast writing this one!

I can't wait to finish it, though, because novel number four is really wanting to be written!!!!!!!! It will be another contemporary women's fiction and super duper fun!

Temperatures in my fine state today have been hitting a numbing 50 below!

No comments: