Friday, January 23, 2009

Submitted a humorous how-to piece just moments ago...and now moving on to:

The Name Game


Rules: It's harder than it looks! Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. . .nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.Have Fun!!

1. What is your name: Penelope (my pseudo name)
2. A four Letter Word: Puke, which thankfully it's been a long time since that has happened to anyone in my house! KNOCK ON WOOD! KNOCK ON WOOD! Oh yeah, we don't believe in superstitions.
3. A boy's Name: Paul, as in Bunyan.
4. A girl's Name: Pamela as in the actress from Mork & Mindy.
5. An occupation: Police, as in Po-Po, as the teenagers are referring to them.
6. A color: Peuce, which sounds awful but is quite pretty.
7. Something you wear: Pretty face, according to my middle child.
8. A food: Pot Roast which makes my home smell good and my son cry.
9. Something found in the bathroom: Paint for my face to disguise it for #7.
10. A place: Parking lot of Wal-Mart at night when it's dark and you're pushing your cart as fast as you can to your car, then you have to look under the car to be sure you won't get grabbed, get in and lock the doors as quickly as possible, and shoot out of there like a rocket!
11. A reason for being late: Pants were too tight, what could I do?
12. Something you shout: PLEASE STOP FIGHTING! (kids...doesn't usually work)
13. A movie title: Planes, Trains & Automobiles! Steve Martin, John Candy....can't go wrong.
14. Something you drink: Port wine. But I haven't, I don't think? I should research this one. Maybe later tonight.
15. A musical group: Pussycat Dolls. My daughter hates it that I actually like some of their songs. I'm supposed to be a MOM and listen to John Denver or something, I guess.
16. An animal: Parrot, which my son wants really, really bad and reminds me of a joke I once heard...
17. A street name: Pine Street, cuz it's so fun to name streets after trees!
18. A type of car: Porche, which I will one day drive.
19. A song title: Push It...push it real good! (or the other version...push it, push it-to the limit, limit..) (GREAT. Guess what I'll be singing all night now!)
20. A verb: Pluck, as in my eyebrows, which I shall now go do.

No comments: