Monday, January 12, 2009

So, my twelve year old daughter wants to wear a thong. Ummm, NO. Not as long as I'm buying your underwear and/or you're living in my house. Whichever comes later. Come to think about it, not until you're married. In fact, never. You can never wear a thong because you are my precious little girl and shouldn't even be thinking of thongs.

So, my ten year old daughter really should start wearing a bra. Not a big old bra with cups and all....just something to sorta smooth her out and protect her. However, the thought of this makes her cry, for real. It's horrifying to her and she hates it with all her might. Ummm, HONEY. It's not really an option, you WILL get used to them, and they AREN'T as bad as you're thinking they are.

I've got one daughter wanting a thong, one daughter not wanting a bra...one really wants to grow up and do whatever she wants, and one has told me she wishes she didn't have to. These girls are only 2 years apart! I think I'd like to make them both 11 instead. Put 'em right there in the middle where they're okay with the bra, but a thong isn't even on their radar yet! Is that possible?

No comments: