Thursday, January 1, 2009

Had a blast last night with my sister and her kiddos, my family and my brother in-law. Very nice night. We played charades, then the game where you go around the circle listing off things in a category until you run out, (what's that called?) and told each other our most embarrassing moments. We watched the ball drop and hugged, and we ate way toooooo much. Yuck. I did the same thing with myself today as far as food goes. Today was relaxing and lazy. We watched The Dark Night with the late Heath Ledger, and hung out. I managed to get some writing tasks done; new e-mail addy strictly for writing and a new ezine account. I'm excited about the new year in front of us. I believe it is going to be a GREAT one!!!

I'm reading The Book Of Ruth by Jane Hamilton and having trouble putting it down. I do recommend it! I'm a fan of Jane's. I think I'm at a point where something bad is going to go down for the main character...and I sure do like that gal! Gonna go slip under the covers and READ till my eyeballs bleed!

No comments: